The Virtual Appointment Program is offered Sunday - Wednesday.
Request up for a VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT consultation using our online booking tool. You will be sent a personalized link to register your event.
STEP ONE 20 minute Virtual Consultation
- Your stylist will reach out to schedule a call, using the platform of your choice (phone call, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, Zoom, etc.). This is your chance to get to know your stylist, and let them know a little bit more about your wedding, your personal style, and what you are looking for in your dream dress!
- This is the perfect time to share any inspiration images you have regarding your gown. Pinterest Boards, saved Instagram photos, or photos of yourself in dresses you’ve previously tried on are all perfect examples.
- In a secondary call, your stylist will review with you a curated collection of gowns chosen just for you! You will have the option to see the dresses up close and personal on our mannequins.
- Once you’ve narrowed down your choices, you can choose between one to four gowns to try on at home. We will be offering free curbside pickup. A security deposit of $150 per dress will be charged to your credit card, and your card number will be held securely on file while the dresses are out of the store.
- You will have 3 days. Dresses are picked up 3PM on Sunday and returned at 12PM on Wednesday.
- Your chosen dresses will be pre-sanitized, and come in individual vinyl garment bags. Included in the package will be handy clips, a measuring tape, and other things to assist you in your try on process.
- Choose your wedding gown with family at home, and your stylist will be available to assist over video chat with helpful information about each gown.
- Your deposit will be applied towards the purchase of your gown! Or, if no dress is selected, all deposits will be refunded except for the $150 non-refundable at home try on fee.
- Schedule an appointment to return your gowns.